There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:Counter-terrorism policy of the United States
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Counter-terrorism policy of the United States"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- Centennial Olympic Park bombing
- Church Report on detainee interrogation
- Combatant Status Review Tribunal
- Combined Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- Combined Task Force 150
- Combined Task Force 158
- Communication Management Unit
- Congressional response to the NSA warrantless surveillance program
- Coordinator for Counterterrorism
- Cruise missile strikes on Afghanistan and Sudan (August 1998)