|style="background: #F8EABA; text-align: center;" colspan="2" | Identifiers|
|SMILES||Script error: No such module "collapsible list".|
|style="background: #F8EABA; text-align: center;" colspan="2" | Properties|
|Molar mass||266.381 g/mol|
|Except where noted otherwise, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C, 100 kPa)|
Presence of DBZP is a marker for low quality or badly made BZP. It can be made as a reaction byproduct during BZP synthesis, either because the reaction has been run at too high a temperature, or because an excess of benzyl chloride has been used.
The toxicity of DBZP is unknown. It is not known to have any stimulant effects in its own right, although this has not been tested.
- 1-Benzylpiperazine (BZP)
- 1-Methyl-4-benzylpiperazine (MBZP)
- 3-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP)
- 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine (TFMPP)
- 3,4-Methylenedioxy-1-benzylpiperazine (MDBZP)
- 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxy-1-benzylpiperazine (2C-B-BZP)
- 4-Fluorophenylpiperazine (pFPP)
- 4-Methoxyphenylpiperazine (MeOPP)
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This pharmacology-related article is a stub. You can help ssf by expanding it.|