|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Molar mass||377.221[[Script error: No such module "String".]]|
|Script error: No such module "collapsible list".|
Ethyl dirazepate is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative which was developed by Sanofi Winthrop. It has anxiolytic and hypnotic and possibly other characteristic benzodiazepine properties.
|This pharmacology-related article is a stub. You can help ssf by expanding it.|
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- ↑ "ethyl dirazepate". psychotropics.dk. 2003. Retrieved 7 December 2009.
- ↑ "Drugs of the Future". Thomson Reuters. 6 (11). November 1981.
- ↑ "LIST OF INTERNATIONAL NON-PROPRIETARY NAMES (INNS), PROVIDED FOR PHARMACEUTICAL SUBSTANCES BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, WHICH ARE FREE OF DUTY" (PDF). Official Journal of the European Communities. eur-lex.europa.eu. 23 October 2001. Retrieved 7 December 2009.
- Pages with script errors
- Pages with broken file links
- Infobox drug tracked parameters
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugboxes with an unspecified ATC code
- Drugs with no legal status
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Pharmacology stubs
- Ethyl esters
- Carboxylate esters