Serotonergic or serotoninergic means "related to the neurotransmitter serotonin". A synapse is serotonergic if it uses serotonin as its neurotransmitter. A substance is serotonergic if it is capable of producing, altering, or releasing serotonin.
- Serotonin precursors (such as tryptophan and 5-HTP)
- Cofactors required in the body's production of serotonin
- Serotonergic enzymes
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor - A common class of serotonergic antidepressants
- Noradrenergic and specific serotonergic antidepressant - Another class of serotonergic antidepressants
- serotonergic psychedelics - The serotonergic psychedelic drugs
Retrieved from "http://ssf.f15ijp.com/wiki/index.php?title=Serotonergic&oldid=27029"