|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
Lu AA24530 is a antidepressant currently under development by Lundbeck and Takeda for the treatment of major depressive disorder. As of March 2010 it is in phase III clinical trials. Lu AA24530 acts as a monoamine reuptake inhibitor (reportedly serotonin according to one source), 5-HT2C receptor antagonist, and 5-HT3 receptor antagonist. An NDA is not expected to be submitted to the FDA until at least 2012.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- Lu AA24530 shows positive results in major depressive disorder phase II study
- Lundbeck and Takeda finalise plans to initiate phase III pivotal clinical trials with Lu AA21004 and Lu AA24530
|α2δ VDCC Blockers|
|35px||This drug article relating to the nervous system is a stub. You can help ssf by expanding it.|
- "Development programme - Lundbeck".
- "Search of: Lu AA24530 - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov".
- "Lundbeck and Takeda finalise plans to initiate phase III pivotal clinical trials with Lu AA21004 and Lu AA24530 (March 3, 2010) | 2010 | Newsroom | Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited".
- "Lu AA24530 shows positive results in major depressive disorder phase II study - FierceBiotech".
- "Future Treatments for Depression, Anxiety, Sleep Disorders, Psychosis, and ADHD -- Neurotransmitter.net".