|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Molar mass||490.44 g/mol[[Script error: No such module "String".]]|
|Script error: No such module "collapsible list".|
PRX-07034 is a selective 5-HT6 receptor antagonist. It has cognition and memory-enhancing properties and potently decreases food intake and body weight in rodents. PRX-07034 was under development by Epix Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of obesity and cognitive impairment associated with Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia but upon the company collapsing due to lack of funds the compound was auctioned to another corporation.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- Preclinical Data on Predix Pharmaceuticals' 5-HT6 Antagonist for Obesity and Cognitive...
- Epix’s Experimental Drug PRX-07034 Shows Potential Benefit on Cognition, Obesity
- "Science Links Japan | PRX-07034, a Potent and Selective 5-HT6 Receptor Antagonist, Reduces Food Intake and Body Weight in Rats".
- Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Citation/CS1/Suggestions' not found.
- "Science Links Japan | Combination of sub-threshold doses of Aricept and PRX-07034, a novel 5-HT6 receptor antagonist, enhances Novel Object Discrimination (NOD) memory".
- Halford JC, Harrold JA, Boyland EJ, Lawton CL, Blundell JE (2007). "Serotonergic drugs : effects on appetite expression and use for the treatment of obesity". Drugs. 67 (1): 27–55. PMID 17209663.
- "PREDIX Pharmaceuticals (PRDX): Fourth Predix drug candidate enters clinical trials".
- "Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces a Successful Auction Sale of Five Drug Program Intellectual Properties on September 30, 2009".
- "Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces PRX-07034 Therapeutics - CNS Phase 2 Will be Part of the Intellectual Property Offered for Sale at the September 30, 2009 Auction".