Script error: No such module "TemplatePar".Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
Levomilnacipran (F2695) is an antidepressant currently under development by Forest Laboratories for the treatment of depression in the United States and Canada. As of 2009 it is in phase III clinical trials. Levomilnacipran is an active enantiomer of milnacipran and therefore has similar effects and pharmacology, acting as a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references group="..." />
- ↑ "Future Treatments for Depression, Anxiety, Sleep Disorders, Psychosis, and ADHD -- Neurotransmitter.net".
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Pierre Fabre Medicament and Forest Laboratories to Collaborate on Development and Commercialization of F2695 for Depression - FierceBiotech".
- ↑ "News: Forest Buys CNS Disease-Related Drug for $75M Upfront".
- ↑ "Search of: F2695 - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov".
- ↑ Deprez D, Chassard D, Baille P, Mignot A, Ung HL, Puozzo C (1998). "Which bioequivalence study for a racemic drug? Application to milnacipran". European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics. 23 (2): 166–71. PMID 9725476.